Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I find upsetting...

One thing that I always find upsetting is when people tell you to stop following your dreams and passions! If you inspire to do something, then I think you should follow them. I myself have met so many people who are always telling me to stop following my dreams and to give up my passions, for something more realistic. I want to be a painter or an actor when I grow up, every person I've told that to has laughed at me and said to try for something else. After a while I thought it was just me, but I've relaized that everyone, young or old, has had someone tell them to "keep dreaming."

I couldn't really think of any reason for anyone to refuses someones dream. After thingking about it, the first thing I could think of was the person jsut trying to be annoying. Then after that, I though "Could it be possible for someone else to tell this person to not follow their dreams?" If that is it, then this is all just the domino effect in the act, and it's just a horrible thing to do.

But, most parts of the world are horrible.

1 comment: