Monday, February 22, 2010

Weeeeeeeeekkkeennnnnddddd :D

My Weekend was pretty amazing.
On frieday I got my hair done, it was suppose to be a dark pink, but it turned out to be a bit more red. None the less, Jeffreee Star would be proud. Soon after, I was invited to go see Shutter Island with some friends. DiCaprio was AMAZING in this movie, He played a detective that traveled to shutter Island with his partner. Shutter Island is an island devoted to the metally ill. Most people there are metally ill to the point where they are murderers. DiCaprio and his partner, Chuck, are to find an extreamly dangerous woman, Rachel Sovani. She drowned all three of her children, and used them as living dolls. DiCaprio believes somethings going on, but can't figure it out. :] This movie is filled with twists and turns. Nothing really makes snese untill the end of the movie.

I also went over to my friends house and we played card games. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment