Thursday, February 4, 2010

Musical-ness

I love music. My favorite musicans would have to be Jerodie White, and Yo-Yo Ma. Jerodie White is a guitarist and bassist for a few bands, his most famous being Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails. White also has his own band, GOON MOON, its more southern rock, the music the band plays reminds me of Lynard Skynard. While Yo-Yo Ma is an award winning cellist. Singers I adore are Jeffree Star, Marilyn Manson, Trent Reznor, Davey Havok, Marie Laforet, and Adam Lambert. They're all different in their own ways. Music is a really neat thing to me,I'm always listening to it. My ultimate goal in life would be to become a singer myself. Among most I've been singing my whole life, but until now I haven't taken it too seriously.

Theres also bands in my opion, suck. I really dislike the band Paramore. I also don't like Tokio Hotel or any rap music.

No comments:

Post a Comment